- Networks are expected to grow by 53% more stations by 2022
- 40% of stations will have web sensors, satellites & telephones
- 66% are implementing USGS standard operating procedures
- 49% reported an increase in hydrologist salaries since 2002
- 83% reported an increase in the importance of data modeling
- 46% expect to report daily means & unit values dynamically
- 28% use a commercial hydrological data management system
This report can help you understand how to best prioritize your investments today and over the next 10 years, to meet the growing demands of end-users and optimize the performance of your water monitoring program. You're invited to get the full report now to benchmark your program!