- How trends are changing water monitoring
- Tips to going real-time & maintaining quality
- USGS field strategies for collecting better data
- Best practices for continuous data processing
- Tips for making data production paperless
- Future directions in time-series data management
In real-time, the USGS collects, processes, quality controls, and publishes data from nearly 15,000 continuous monitoring stations nationally.
Watch this webinar to learn how to modernize your monitoring program today!